Scott Schneider is the founder of Contact Point Accounting in Savannah, GA.
- Raised in the State of Maine
- Former U.S. Marine (second generation).
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration with a major in Finance from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida (2002).
- 17 years of Staff Accounting experience for large and small businesses before founding Contact Point Accounting in 2011.
- Intuit QuickBooks ProAdvisor
To bring “big” tools to small business owners across the nation, who bring 54% of all U.S. sales to the marketplace (SBA.gov). The challenges to small business owners are high for both time and resources. Contact Point Accounting helps entrepreneurs with their accounting and interpreting the financial performance of their business with confidentiality and consistency.